CutisPharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company that is developing and commercializing innovative, oral suspension-based formulations of approved pharmaceutical drugs via the 505(b)(2) NDA regulatory pathway. Our development programs are focused on addressing the underserved need for alternatives to conventional solid dosage forms among pediatric and other patient populations. To accelerate these programs, we recently entered into a joint development and API supply collaboration with Dr. Reddy's Laboratories. We also recently launched manufacturing operations at our headquarters facility in Wilmington, MA.
CutisPharma currently supplies a line of compounding kits to retail, hospital and other institutional pharmacies under the FIRST® Unit-of-Use brand name. These kits enable accuracy and efficiency for pharmacists in preparing oral suspension-based, compounded prescriptions. We began supplying such kits to the market over 15 years ago, and our operations as well as those of our key manufacturing partners have been subject to regular FDA inspection. Our FIRST® Unit-of-Use franchise provides cash flow to support our development programs, and we further strengthened our financial position in early 2015 with an equity investment from Ampersand Capital, a healthcare-focused private equity firm.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
• The ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with multiple departments in order to effectively solve problems.
• The ability to organize, prioritize and deliver tasks & projects with a sense of urgency under minimal supervision without neglecting attention to detail
• The ability to enable and drive change while being focused on internal and external customers.
• Capable to manage multiple priorities.
• Willing to take the initiative to get the job done.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
We recognize hard work and dedication with benefits offerings that address individual needs. Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, statement of interest and salary requirements
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
CutisPharma is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by